Winter is still on the horizon, but we’ve turned our attention to one of the most popular events on Myrtle Beach’s summer calendar – the 21st annual Father-Son Team Classic and its new companion event the Parent-Child Team Classic.
This has long been one of the area’s most popular tournaments. Here is our list of the top 5 reasons you should play in this bucket list event.
- The Father-Son and Parent-Child events put a family golf trip on your schedule, and the time spent together is priceless. The dates are July 18-21, 2018. So go ahead and mark your calendar and plan to be on the course with a parent, kid or grandparent. This is a one-of-a-kind event. If golf matters to your family, this tournament is a must-play.
- In addition to delivering on the experiential side, the Father-Son and Parent-Child events provide tremendous value. The team entry fee of just $995 includes three rounds of golf, daily lunch, awards banquets and a gift bag valued at over $500. As part of the gift bag EACH player receives a $150 Family Golf Week Gift Card that can be used at host courses for practice rounds, food and drink and merchandise. Best of all, if you register before January 1 your gift card increases in value by $50!
- The golf course lineup for this year’s event is outstanding. Newly remodeled Arcadian Shores, Barefoot Resort, Legends Resort, Crow Creek, which just completed a greens renovation project, Rivers Edge, TPC Myrtle Beach and Wachesaw Plantation East will be hosting this year’s event. That’s an all-star roster of golf courses awaiting you.
- The event is fun. You play three different formats – captain’s choice, two-person better ball and alternate shot – keeping things fresh throughout, and the team concept only adds to the excitement. Besides, in what other event will you have the chance to play alternate shot?!
- Not only do you get to enjoy a great golf tournament, you get a trip to Myrtle Beach. Sand, surf and a lot of fun, awaits at the 2018 Father-Son and Parent-Child Team Classics.
Well, there you have it, the top 5 reasons you should be in Myrtle Beach for Family Golf Week. What are you waiting for? Register NOW.