Looking for an activity for the family & friends to do on your visit? There is something for everyone!
The beaches are beautiful, the shopping is plentiful, the restaurants are superb, and the attractions are many! Check out below some of the best that Myrtle Beach has to offer...
Check Out some of the Grand Strand's Best Beaches!
- Myrtle Beach State Park
- Cherry Grove Point (North Myrtle Beach)
- Myrtle Beach Boardwalk (Between 2nd a 15th Avenue North)
- 67th Avenue North (Surf & Watersports)
- Huntington Beach State Park (Litchfield)
- Surfside Beach (South Strand)
- Garden City Beach (South Strand)
Broadway at the Beach
Year after year, Broadway at the Beach stands alone as by far the most popular tourist destination in the entire Myrtle Beach area. With its great location, convenient parking and wide range of outstanding activities for visitors of all ages, it's the perfect place to make magical memories of your own.
Definitely check out the beautiful experience that is Barefoot Landing in North Myrtle Beach!
Offering some of the areas best dining, shopping, & fun, Barefoot Landing is the perfect spot to spend some time while visiting the Grand Strand.
Food & Dining
The Grand Strand offers something tasty for everyone. Whether your feeling surf, turf, or something quick, Myrtle Beach will fill you up! Check out some of the area's best food experiences...
- Broadway at the Beach (Myrtle Beach)
- Barefoot Landing (North Myrtle Beach)
- The Marshwalk (South Strand/Murrells Inlet)
- And More!
Fun & Games
Myrtle Beach has many different forms of family fun! Waterparks, arcades, parks & much more!